Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Finally got my act together...

Howdy All!
I am humbled and honored to be a part of your AWESOME blog! Thank you for letting me join. Jennica and Lynness should be following me, but it may take them another month to get fully going, although I will be pushing them. Lynness just got called as a seminary teacher this past September and this is Isaiah's first year in school - which he is loving. Jennica has started testing out home schooling with Ian and has started babysitting for some extra income - so their lives are a bit more hectic then mine.

This is a wonderful way to communicate and share insights on books. It is wonderful that we all appreciate a great read - I am glad I got placed in this family, it just confirms to me all the more that Heavenly Father knows what he is doing.

I have been reading your past blogs and know now that the topic for October is Music. I haven't found a pick yet, but I will let you know when I do. I am at the moment surrounded by DVDs which I am listing on Half.com. I've decided to try to make a full time income with selling on Half.com - or at least try it out for 2 months and see if it will work. So far so good - I enjoy it So much more then my previous job - I am just so much happier in general.

Bellingham is beautiful (although rainy) and the sound of the seagulls, and the trees all around towering over the houses... yep, this is home. It is fun to be so close to Canada. Canadian money can be used in almost all the stores here, and we get several of their radio stations (not to mention their crazy drivers also!). The ward is quite friendly and open.

Warren and I are reading Eragon (thanks to Bill who so kindly shared his book, Thanks Bill! - How is Kendra doing? We miss hanging out with you :) ) when we travel to Lakewood and back and are almost done with it. It is amazing that a teenager wrote that book. I am impressed.

Well, I will let you know what I pick, thanks again for letting me join! I'm excited! Have a great day gals!

Love you all,
Sam

0 Comments: