Monday, June 4, 2007

Proxy Poster :)

Alright, I'm posting a message from Mim/Mom because for some reason she gets oodles of Japanese characters when she logs in and it's all rather confusing right now. So this is what she tried to write earlier:

Howdy, Y'all! I had no idea till a week ago that all this online activity was happening right under my nose. Can I play too?? I remember that we talked about a book club just for us, when I was in Utah with all of you. I think this is a wonderful idea! Rachel (Raehink), I was happy to see that "you be da boss" because you are so qualified to advise us all and recommend good reads. So often you find the perfect book for me and the rest of us. I guess you know us and love us and you have some uncanny knack for it too. My biography choice for June, ladies, will be Boyd K. Packer: A Watchman on the Tower. He (BKP) figures in the establishment of the Church in Japan, and that's part of my reason for reading it right now. Blake's reading that history right now (The Other Side of the Rising Sun: Tatsui Sato and the Growth of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Japan).

0 Comments: