Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Phill's new job

Phill just got a job working with the Army Reserve in St.George, and his job is called "A.G.R." An abbreviation, true to Army tradition. I don't really remember what it stands for. Seems like lots of Army jobs/descriptions are a little vague. Anyway, I was telling Phill's mom about the job, and then she and her husband were coming up with possible meanings for A.G.R. I was laughing so hard that I just had to share them with all of you!

Agnostic Gnome Revival
Albino Giraffe Revolution
Arthritic Gorilla Recruitment

Phill's stepdad--oddly, also named Philip, just with one L--is British. He makes us all laugh REALLY hard a lot of the time. He came up with those three.

Abby, I have a lot to say about your post! I'm trying to condense it in my mind, though, before I write it out.

Love you ladies--this is so fun.

0 Comments: