Sunday, January 17, 2010

Raehink: Redwall

Lynness, I read three of the Redwall series (including that first one) with William several years ago. I thought they were delightful. Beccy's boys also enjoy them. But then I like animal stories. I loved Wind in the Willows, Watership Down, Rabbit Hill, Stuart Little, and of course, just about every Marguerite Henry horse book ever published! I like the Redwall books because the stories appealed to my adult tastes even though the main characters were animals. I hope you like them, but if not, there are plenty of other good books out there for you to find :)


I am working feverishly to finish up my Adult Lit class. It has taken far too long. I'm now reading a whole bunch of teen immigration experience novels. They are all good so far but are also running all together in my mind. I will be glad to get my paper written and move on to Statistics. Never thought I would say that!

It will be nice to read what I want for a change. We have started a book group in our Relief Society. It's still in its infancy and we are still working out the kinks as far as running it, but there seems to be a fair amount of excitement regarding it. I love being involved in the groups and am always amazed at what other people find to read that I have never heard of...

Happy reading!

0 Comments: