Saturday, September 26, 2009

HOORAY FOR ME IN SEPTEMBER

SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO.....



I set a goal to read 2 books a month, and I DID IT!!
For September I read Push which I already posted about and I just finished the second book of the Sookie Stackhouse series, Living Dead In Dallas by Chalaine Harris. Super natural beings, vampires, shapeshifters... nothing to scary but this book I found SSOOO much better than the first!! I was totally pulled in by the drama, I have already started the third book! Not sure yet If I will be counting it as my October read, I have other "scary" books lined up. I was recommended And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie....

We shall see where my October mood... and new reading goals lead me.


BANNED BOOKS...
I never really had to read anything in HS and I have picked up on my reading more as an adult so I guess I never knew that there were BANNED BOOKS. And seeing some of the titles that Lynness wrote, I AM CONFUSED!! Ive read some of those books... I found them to be some of the best. WHY!!?? I now feel a bit of rebellion and want to read as many BANNED BOOKS as possible lol.
Really...
BANNED BOOKS??????

0 Comments: