Friday, January 4, 2008

Lulu: I resolve to sleep.....at better times.

I'm pretty burnt out and trying to sort of re-structure our schedule a little bit, so I doubt I will join in the book-reading this month. I'm trying to wake up earlier. And from a person who's pretty much a bear in the morning, this is a huge step. I'm also trying to get Savanna to sleep more often and more soundly, which means that it's one massive Sleep Project in the DeVault home this month. So please forgive my absence while I work on something that seems to be second-nature/easy for most people! :) I'll still be reading the blog, so I won't really be absent. Just....quiet.

Actually, if anyone has any tips--baby sleep, waking up earlier/better--feel free to share! For some reason, I seem to have lost the skills I had when getting the other two to sleep through the night. *sigh* Oh, I love being a mom. I really do. But I am soooo tired.

0 Comments: