Monday, January 28, 2008

Lulu: Non- versus Fiction & Gordon B. Hinckley

Aunt Rae, I echo Abby's sentiment. If I can find something within the genre, and it grabs my attention right away, then I feel confident that I will be able to fit it in between all my various responsibilities. I'm fine with the way things are, and I'm fine with a change, if that's what you think we need. I trust you as our book-chooser. :)

I also wanted to add that, strange as it may sound, I'm almost....happy....to hear the news of the Prophet's passing. Here's why: I'm happy that he can be with his wife again, and I'm happy that he lead the kind of life that must have made it very peaceful for him to go from this life to the next. I'm happy that we know that death is not the end, and I'm happy that we were able to be lead by such a righteous and humble man during the last several years of his time on earth. So while I will miss his sweet voice and counsel, I am happy, thinking of his happiness.

0 Comments: