Monday, January 28, 2008

Rae: "Love"erly February

The month of February has always been hard for me. It's generally nasty, brutish and short (to quote a famous historian). Even with the leap year. But hopefully some good fiction will help my attitude.

Our choice for this month will be fiction...and...wait for it...romantic! You may stay strictly with the genre and read a "romance"--they do have their place...I blew through five or six thick ones at Aunt Vicki's one summer after a particularly emotional breakup--or you may simply choose a novel that centers around a relationship. Have fun finding something.

Note to all you readers: Since we seem to see less blogging during the non-fiction months, would you prefer to read two fiction for every non? Let me know. I know you are all busy with your little families and lives...but I have sensed a balking sentiment when the non-fiction month rolls around. Is it my imagination?

Happy reading!

0 Comments: