Monday, December 10, 2007

Liz: looking for good non-fiction

Hi everyone!

I have a hard time enjoying non-fiction. I think I've generally always been that way, but more so lately. But now I WANT to read non-fiction. I think I need some mental stimulation and thought-provoking material, and I want to LEARN more. BUT (again) my mental capacities seem to have dwindled at this point in my motherhood. :) I often feel intimidated by non-fiction. Maybe I subconsciously feel like I have to memorize as I read, or I feel like I can't follow the information unless there is some sort of story line. I guess there is non-fiction out there with a storyline; maybe that would be ideal for me. SO do any of you have some good non-fiction you would consider entertaining, fun to read, and very interesting?

Thank you in advance,
Love, Liz

0 Comments: