Friday, December 14, 2007

Abby: Fiction for L ynness

Lynness, I forgot that you had asked about favorite fiction authors. I loved Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series. The first book is called The Eyre Affair. Aunt Rae introduced me to the series. There are four books...and I have three which I want to mail to Beccy for her to read, but I could mail them to you and then you could mail them to her I bet. Beccy, are you anxious to get those soon or could I send them to Lynness first? We haven't talked about them for quite some time.

There is some language in the series. BUT, it doesn't happen often. I remember most that one of the later books has one word in particular which is repeated a few times within a few pages, which was strange. In the books I have from Aunt Rae, most of them have been crossed out with permanent marker.

Anyway...if you're interested let me know.

0 Comments: