Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My June read done

Hi everyone! I am done with Man's Search for Meaning. It was very interesting. It made me feel stoic afterwards, like I should be able to handle any suffering. I had mixed feelings about his being so detached about it all. I sort of wished he would be more personal, but then I thought that maybe it was the only way he could cope with the experiences.
I shared some of the incidents in it with Pat and he was very interested. I recommend it to anyone; it made me think and ponder purposes and meanings in life . . . but I do not want it to be my only read about the Holocaust. I haven't read anything else. I'd like to read The Hiding Place now after what Beccy said about it.
As for July, I do not think I will try to fit in a book--I think I will be pretty tired! I am already three days overdue. Wish me luck! Love to you all; I'll keep reading your posts and joining in when I can.

0 Comments: