Sunday, March 21, 2010

Annie to Qait's "Making Time"

I am a slow reader mostly due to my attention span!! But I DO love to read!! Ive previously thought of books on tape, or scripture even but I always thought I would space out and not absorb anything. Recently with my Arbonne biz I have been listening to training that I download onto my phone. One day while I was listening I said to my self, "Self". Myself said, "Hum". ... hehehe I thought, "Hey I CAN absorb this, and actually ENJOY the process of getting ready in the morning while being entertained".
SO... I checked out some books on CD from the library, ( To Kill A Mockingbird being one, I read over half the book, finally set it down, all of a sudden 3 months had gone by and I just couldn't seem to get back into it, BUT I wanted to finish!!) and IM IN LOVE!! Doing the dishes can be fun, while I listen away, deeply enthralled in a dream. (All while still being able to hear the children ;D)

Can I add a side note? We can always be to busy to do anything in life. Its making the time and changing bad habits that allow us to enjoy the good ones!!

1 Comment:

Qait said...

Thanks! :) Books on tape might be nice for me, too!