Wednesday, February 17, 2010

QAIT: February reading assignment

It's been hard for me to think of something, but when I was talking to Michael's sister, she mentioned a book she just read, Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede. I remember loving the character Cimmorene for her tomboyishness, being a sort of maid for a cave of dragons. And I felt like it wasn't too shallow of a book.

We'll see now, I guess! There are about four books, maybe five with that whole dragon thing.
I just can't think of many. And I still really enjoy reading YA books, often more than books meant for my age...although, in my defense, I have read many, many classics, and if I haven't read it, I've likely heard of it and have some idea of what it's about. :)
I think it would be kind of fun to read lots of books from my tweens this month--if I could just remember them!


0 Comments: