Friday, February 5, 2010

Lulu: What a cool assignment!

Aunt Rae, I am SO thrilled about this month's assignment. I love a good re-read, but especially a nostalgic re-read.

First, I'm going to read A Room Made of Windows, by Eleanor Cameron. I don't remember a whole lot of the subject matter--I loved the main character, Julia, and her room with tons of windows (hence the title), and I remember loving the way I felt as I read it. So I'm excited to read it again.

I might also re-read the Wrinkle in Time series, Jane Eyre, or Dragonwyck.

2 Comments:

Qait said...

hahahha I reread Dragonwyck after Mom bought it for me for one of my birthdays; she knew how much I LOVED it (I read nonstop and did not sleep except by accident for ten minutes, after which I woke up alarmed that I'd lost my place in the book. Found place and resumed reading with immense fervor).
I still love it... but it really wasn't as...deep?

Qait said...

But then maybe I'd think otherwise by now...