Monday, August 16, 2010

What's been read... or discarded since May

Read:
Catch Me If You Can, by Frank W. Abagnale *****

A Is For Alibi, by Sue Grafton *****

Junie B Jones Books 1-8, by Barbara Park (We listened to these on CD while riding in the car! Even LV would ask questions about what he was hearing! We had a great time with these!!!) *****

Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer
(Yes I FINALLY read it, and LOVED it!! I have a total crush on Edward!! ;D)*****

The Sun Also Rises, by Ernest Hemingway (I enjoyed the story but I didn't GET IT, if there WAS anything to GET....) ***

Eat The Cookie Buy The Shoes, by Joyce Meyer (LOVED this book!! I finished it in one day!!) *****

Discarded:
Desires Captive, Just not into that mushy love stuff LOL

A Journal For Jordan by, Dana Canedy I really wanted to read this, got half way don't and could have cared less, so I took it of my night stand!!

0 Comments: