Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Abby: Answers for Annie & Lynness

Annie, Jim Dale has recorded ALL of the Harry Potter books! We love his recordings of them. Did you know that he's the "quack" doctor in Pete's Dragon? The one who always messes up when he says "Passamaquaddy". (And here I am totally messing up the spelling...but at least you know how to say it if you need it! hahaha) Your reading streak is awesome! I've added some to my list from yours. And my girls have also loved The Spiderwick Chronicles. There is another series called Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles, but we haven't read it yet.

Lynness, thanks for looking up Eulalie. That is exactly the book we were all thinking of. It's funny, my dad emailed me with the title a couple of days after I posted that. I forgot to mention it here. I'll have to see if I can get it at our library here.

0 Comments: