Thursday, May 21, 2009

Raehink: June Reading

Wow. I can hardly believe it's almost June already. May has flown by for me. I didn't get an entire religious book read but did manage to do some reading about women in the scriptures. I'm also continuing to read the New International Version of the New Testament each morning. I'm really enjoying that.


Thanks for all your recommendations for Bill. Using your suggestions, we were able to find some fun titles for him to read over the summer.

For the month of June, your assignment is to read a classic. We did this once before--about a year ago, I think. But there are still so many good books out there! Find one that you somehow (or perhaps intentionally) missed out on reading in your high school years. I will probably choose something by Mark Twain that I haven't read before. We are headed to Nauvoo in a few days and will be stopping in Hannibal for a visit. I'm as excited about that as I am about the church sites. Silly me.

Hope you're each looking forward to a summer of happy reading!

0 Comments: