Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Lynness Re: March Theme

I did not know Barbara Kingsolver was a poet. Interesting you should
mention Emily Dickinson- I haven't read her since high school, but one
of my best friends is moving, possibly to Germany, and is downsizing and
gave me a collection of Emily Dickinson poems, so I may be reading
that. I think all of us should post our own poems too!! I would love to
read more of y'all's (perfect time to use that Southern ubiquity- to
coin a noun) and have a couple of my own that don't make me cringe when
I read over them a few years after they were written. Curt's poem made
us laugh outloud! :)

PS- to all of you who live in Utah, I am online at the moment looking
for plane tickets out there for the last week in March and will
definitely want to get together!

0 Comments: